Opportunities for Employment:
The successful candidate will have the following skills, knowledge and abilities:
- Compassionate with a positive attitude
- Stellar customer service skills
- Available to work every other weekend
- Available to work rotating holidays
- Current certification
- We have full and part-time positions available on our PM and NOC shift
- CBRF certfications a plus for our Assisted Living and Memory Care areas
Full-Time & Part-Time RN’s
Cedar Crest is seeking customer service oriented RN’s to join our team. Candidate(s) must have a deep interest in holistic geriatric nursing and demonstrate the ability to be a caring role model, a team builder and an excellent communicator. Must be detail oriented, organized and communicate well with residents, family and staff. We currently have openings for PM and NOC shifts.
Cedar Crest currently has a full-time position for an experienced, customer service oriented housekeeper. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in a health care setting along with prior laundry experience. The hours for this position are from 7:00am to 3:30pm. All candidates must be available every third weekend and rotating holidays.
Share your love for music and greatly impact the lives of our residents.
Cedar Crest, Inc. is looking for the right individual to join our Activities Department. Qualifications for this position include:
* Current Music Therapy certification with the Certification Board for Music Therapists (CBMT) and bachelor’s degree in Music Therapy
* Current Wisconsin state Music Therapy licensure/registration
* Proficient singing and guitar and/or piano skills and familiarity with music throughout the 1900’s
* Leadership experience with both individuals and large and small group settings, including performing choir groups preferred
* Previous Music Therapy experience in a long-term care setting with Dementia, Alzheimer’s Disease, and other related disorders preferred
In return for your expertise, you’ll enjoy a great team environment, the reward of positively impacting our residents every day and the opportunity to learn and grow.
Our full-time benefit package includes:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Life Insurance--Employer Paid
- 403(b) plan with contribution
- Generous PTO Package
- Six Paid Holidays
Click here to download an employment application.
Click here to email your resume.
Mail or fax completed applications to:
Cedar Crest, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
1702 S. River Rd.
Janesville, WI 53546
Fax: (608) 756-9275