Opportunities for Employment:
The successful candidate will have the following skills, knowledge and abilities:
- Compassionate with a positive attitude
- Stellar customer service skills
- Available to work every other weekend
- Available to work rotating holidays
- Current certification
- We have full and part-time positions available on our PM and NOC shift
- CBRF certfications a plus for our Assisted Living and Memory Care areas
Cedar Crest is seeking customer service oriented RN’s to join our team. Candidate(s) must have a deep interest in holistic geriatric nursing and demonstrate the ability to be a caring role model, a team builder and an excellent communicator. Must be detail oriented, organized and communicate well with residents, family and staff. We currently have openings for PM and NOC shifts.
Must have an excellent driving record, the ability to work a flexible schedule, excellent customer service skills, enjoy working with the senior population and be a team player.
Our full-time benefit package includes:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Life Insurance--Employer Paid
- 403(b) plan with contribution
- Generous PTO Package
- Six Paid Holidays
Click here to download an employment application.
Click here to email your resume.
Mail or fax completed applications to:
Cedar Crest, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
1702 S. River Rd.
Janesville, WI 53546
Fax: (608) 756-9275